The Governing Board is the decision-making body of the Consortium. The Coordinator shall chair all the meetings unless decided otherwise by the Governing Board. Level 2 associated partners will attend to Governing Board meetings but will not have the same rights as full partners, they will have an advising role.
The power of decision of the Governing Board shall cover such issues as:
- Research strategies
- Scientific guidance
- Consensus among the Parties
- Significant modifications of the work plan
- Budget-related matters
- Intellectual property rights related matters
- Evolution of the Consortium (inclusion/exclusion)
- Monitoring of gender issues
- Implementation or modification of the Grant Agreement or Consortium Agreement
- Approval of the JPA and of the Project reports proposed by the executive Committee
The Governing Board members are summarized by the following table.